TERMS AND CONDITIONS
IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BECAUSE YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS SUBJECT TO THEM.
General Terms and Conditions
1. Acceptance of Terms. These terms and conditions apply to all users of the Site including casual browsers.
2. Contract Forming Process. In placing an order on JustFlogIt.com by clicking on ‘confirm’ you are making an offer to purchase the goods listed in the order at the price stated in the order. Just Flog It reserves the right to accept or decline this offer. If the offer is accepted (and the contract concluded) you will either be sent an email to confirm that the goods have been dispatched to your stated delivery address, or contacted by phone/email to arrange a delivery date for your goods. The contents of your shopping basket can be viewed and edited at any time during the purchasing process by clicking on the basket icon on the top right hand side of the page. Prior to submission of your order any personal details - for instance billing address, delivery address can be edited by returning to the checkout screen. If you wish to correct any input errors after submitting your order this can be done by emailing email@example.com with details of your name, order number, postcode and any changes required.
3. Availability. We endeavour to indicate if an item is unavailable for any reason. In the event that you order an item, which we subsequently discover, is unavailable, we will contact you and let you know when we anticipate that the item will become available. You can then decide whether to continue with your order, cancel your order (in which case we will refund any monies paid by you), or place an order for an alternative item.
4. Description. Please note that all photographs and illustrations are representative only. All measurements are approximate.
You agree to provide true, accurate and complete information about yourself whenever you order any items from us.
6. Pricing. All prices are stated in pounds sterling. Prices are inclusive of VAT but exclusive of delivery charges. In the event that you order an item and the price published on the Site was incorrect for any reason we will contact you to let you know the correct price and ask you whether you still wish us to fulfil your order at this price.
7. Payment. You may pay for your order in any of the following ways:
Online by using PayPal a safer, faster, more secure way to pay online Or By card - your financial details are never shared. PayPal remember everything for you, safeguarding your bank, credit or debit card details, if you don’t have PayPal account you can use most major Credit and Debit cards through PayPal.
INTERNATIONAL BUYERS - For people living outside of UK, we accept PAYPAL only. Please email us to enquire about postage costs for Overseas Shipping (prior to making any bids). Charges may vary depending upon destination. Items will be re-listed if payment is not received within 7-10 days and a Non-paying Bidder alert will be filed against you.
8. Acceptance of delivery. A signature will be required to acknowledge delivery of your order. This signature will be proof that you or the person to whom the order was addressed has received the order. Ownership of the items in your order will pass to you on delivery.
9. Right to cancel, Returns and Refunds. You have the right to cancel your order within 7 days of delivery for all items. If you wish to cancel your order please contact our customer services team.
10.Images. The images we use are for the products that they represent, but due to lighting effects and the quality of individual monitors we cannot guarantee the colours will be a true likeness and cannot accept any liability for this.